Thursday, May 19, 2011

day in the life of a cat 2.


Name
Jacque

Nicknames
Jacquey-Jacque, spy man, Adventure kitty

Age
3

Owners
Stephanie and Brandon. Though given my status as a secret undercover agent for the Cat Intelligence Agency, the term ‘handlers’ is probably more appropriate.

Catchphrase?
I could tell you that, but then I’d have to eat you…

Favourite habits?
Scaling vertical objects, free running, paw-to-paw combat, killing things. Not necessarily in that order.

What constitutes a perfect evening for you?
I like doing a stake-out around door corners – amazing what you can spot if you sit still long enough. I like watching NCIS, CSI, and Covert Affairs too – I’ve got quite a few good ideas from them, though their fitness and agility levels are laughable compared to mine.

Favourite food?
Ideally something that’s still warm. I quite like Taste of the Wild though - crunching keeps my teeth sharp.

Defining moment of your life?
Getting loose outside for the first time the handlers left the back door open. Never been so embarrassed in my life, and freaked the handlers out too. That’s when I knew I had to do more CIA training…

Any enemies?
There’s a nasty brown, black and white impuss-ter who makes incursions into the safe area through the handler's gate at night. I suspect there’s a mole in the garden, but I’ve got him tailed. 

If you could do one thing to make the world a better place for felines, what would it be?
Putting me in charge. I’m cleverer than most humans I know. And I can, of course speak - I just choose not to.

If you could meet a celebrity who would it be and why?
I could give that Daniel Craig a run for his money – call himself a secret agent - doesn’t even have the latest fiber-optic hyper-sensitive whiskers! 

Biography
I was one of a litter of six, I do have a twin but it’s generally agreed I got all the brains. Even at six weeks I was leading an expedition behind the washing machine, and less than a day after I came to my new home I was already looking for optimum escape routes. I live with my brother Bach who can be too much of a sweetie, so not much good as a field agent, he is somewhat good in a Code K9 (that’s ‘dog on the grid’ to you). Though he can be useful as a sparring partner to practice my paw-to-paw combat on (the handlers have a pic of that in my top secret file). 

No comments:

Post a Comment